Account Management Intern
Track Concepts (part of Crowd Media, ASX:CM8 and FWB: CM3) is a global mobile content entertainment distribution business. With over 15 years of collective industry experience, we manage to deliver mobile content including games, mobile security, applications, education, music and videos to millions of customers worldwide (operating in 40+ countries).
We are looking for an intern that can support the Track Concepts commercial team in managing clients, communication, producing reports and assisting the networks. In this role, relationship management is key! You will be part of our team, therefore you will also have a small portfolio of clients to handle.
- After an intensive training-on-the-job, you should be able to understand the dynamic world of mobile content;
- You will prepare (parts of) reports;
- You will prepare and send out newsletters;
- You will test campaigns (knowledge of online marketing is a bonus)
- You will be a point of contact for day-to-day questions;
- You will make sure that the signed contracts will be correctly managed;
- You will be part of the day to day job of the commercial teams in ‘’winning’’ new client and satisfying existing clients needs;
- Achieving client satisfaction targets by providing excellent quality and speedy day to day support to our clients
- Understanding client needs by owning, troubleshooting and resolving their queries
- possess strong problem-solving skills and you are solution-oriented
- have a “can do” attitude
- are comfortable working with numbers and have an affinity with data analysis
- have a professional curiosity and you are eager to learn
- have the ability to demonstrate good customer service skills
- possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- are able to assign appropriate priorities when managing workload
- have no problems with business English, both written & verbal
- love to be part of a team in a challenging and demanding environment
- are comfortable working in a digitally enabled environment
- You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
Because we believe that successful people shine at its best when they have a good a good work/life balance, here at CROWD. we work hard and play hard!
- At Crowd, you’ll be part of our young, creative, dynamic and international team made up of 30+ different nationalities
- Work in the centre of Amsterdam in an inspiring office with the best view
- Paid full time internship (400 EUR/month)
- Lunch paid by the company
- Meditation sessions
- Massage chair
- Birthday celebrations
- Spontaneous and planned company events, team buildings and Friday afternoon drinks!
- For more benefits, check out our website: https://crowdmobile.com/careers/
- Check out our video showing what life is like at our Amsterdam office! #LifeatCrowdMobile : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8MOjkesrj4
- Want to learn more about our amazing team and your chance to be a part of it? Apply now!
Luckily, we are getting a lot of applications every semester, therefore we won't be able to accept applications via email. Thanks for your understanding!