Graphic/Web Design Intern
Track Concepts (part of Crowd Media, ASX:CM8 and FWB: CM3) is a global mobile content entertainment distribution business. With over 15 years of collective industry experience, we manage to deliver mobile content including games, mobile security, applications, education, music and videos to millions of customers worldwide (operating in 40+ countries).
We need your help to keep the company running! As a Graphic/Web Design Intern, you will be a core member of our team, working with and supporting our experienced creative crew. We are looking for Interns with a hunger for creating something unique. You need to have capability to understand instruction and market trends in order to deliver creative and efficient designs. An internship at Crowd Media will give you the opportunity to further hone your skills in graphic design for your future career.
We thrive on fresh and innovative ideas…we are a young and enthusiastic Crowd. No idea is a bad idea!
Who are you?
- You are currently studying Graphic Design, or a similar study
- You are passionate and enthusiastic about the line of work you’ve chosen and looking to expand your skill-set
- You love design, but for a purpose, not just for aesthetics
- You are interested in advertising and marketing
What would you do?
- Work closely with the marketing and project management team to create innovative campaigns
- Participate in brainstorms with the creative part of the landing pages
- Create responsive landing pages and (animated) banners
- Great communication skills with an international team
- Able to work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Enjoy working independently as well as part of a team
- Pro-active with use of downtime - researching trends, learning new skills, etc
- Fluent in English as a working language. Any additional languages are highly appreciated
- You must be a student during the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
What you’ll learn:
- You’ll learn a lot both in design and marketing strategies. You'll learn how to make landing pages from scratch and you'll learn how to create interactive designs. You'll work right by experienced designer who will coach you and get you to the next level ;)
Because we believe that successful people shine at its best when they have a good a good work/life balance, here at CROWD. we work hard and play hard!
- At Crowd, you’ll be part of our young, creative, dynamic and international team made up of 30+ different nationalities
- Work in the centre of Amsterdam in an inspiring office with the best view
- Paid full time internship (400 EUR/month)
- Lunch paid by the company
- Meditation sessions
- Massage chair
- Birthday celebrations
- Spontaneous and planned company events, team buildings and Friday afternoon drinks!
- For more benefits, check out our website: https://crowdmobile.com/careers/
- Check out our video showing what life is like at our Amsterdam office! #LifeatCrowdMobile : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8MOjkesrj4
- Want to learn more about our amazing team and your chance to be a part of it? Apply now!
Luckily, we are getting a lot of applications every semester, therefore we won't be able to accept applications via email. Thanks for your understanding!