Influencer Marketing Intern
CROWD. is a globally operating Influencer Marketing agency utilizing internal data-driven insights and expert industry knowledge to deliver digital strategies through social storytelling and events for brands to reach their performance objectives and awareness successfully.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Assist in the management of our various social media platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Facebook, to grow the CROWD. digital presence.
- Research influencers, brands and networking opportunities that are relevant ideally suited for CROWD.
- Contact and liaise with chosen influencers to onboard them onto the CROWD. CRM and social media channels.
- Assist in the achievement of the team organizational goals and objectives.
- You are the type of person who wants to understand the reason behind a solution, not just implement it.
- You want to work in a multi-disciplinary team and always keep learning.
- You only want to work with the latest technologies.
- You are driven, proactive and enjoy working autonomously as well as with our team.
- Fluent in English as a working language.
- Additional languages are highly appreciated.
- You must be a student during the internship enrolled in a university/higher education institution.
Because we believe that successful people shine at its best when they have a good a good work/life balance, here at CROWD. we work hard and play hard!
- At Crowd, you’ll be part of our young, creative, dynamic and international team made up of 30+ different nationalities
- Work in the centre of Amsterdam in an inspiring office with the best view
- Paid full time internship (400 EUR/month)
- Lunch paid by the company
- Meditation sessions
- Massage chair
- Birthday celebrations
- Spontaneous and planned company events, team buildings and Friday afternoon drinks!
- More info on team culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA2VHI4XMS8
For more benefits, check out our website: https://crowdmobile.com/careers/
Luckily, we are getting a lot of applications every semester, therefore we won't be able to accept applications via email. Thanks for your understanding!