Influencer Marketing Specialist (Amsterdam)
Attention all social media savvy marketers looking into relocating to Amsterdam, this is the role for you!!
As an Influencer Marketing Specialist you will provide in-depth knowledge of how influencers are sharing content through social media, and the effectiveness of how this is consumed by the wider public. This of course comes naturally to you, as you are an avid Social Media user.
The person we are looking for has their finger on the pulse of changing behaviours and trends in their market. At Crowd Media you have the freedom to explore this changing digital landscape, as we look to harvest this knowledge and leverage the learnings to become the world’s most effective social media marketing company.
We pride ourselves on having a forward-thinking and independent workforce, whose feedback based on execution drives the direction of the business. We provide local expertise globally, whilst also having cutting edge insights from teams specialising in marketing across each of the major social media channels.
Your initial focus will be on marketing our internal PSMS products. Doing this will require integrating yourself within our Digital and Influencer Marketing teams.
Sounds interesting, who are you looking for?
- Someone able to work independently. Our team of experts will provide you with all the training, tools and advice necessary to make you a success in performance-based Influencer Marketing.
- Someone with an eye on the bigger picture. It can be easy to get caught in the detail, but it’s paramount you can do this while being mindful of what the ultimate objective is.
- Someone who can keep track of the numbers. We want people who are creative and able to innovate, but who at the same time are aware that creativity is an iterative process, not just a spontaneous one.
- Someone who is well-connected in the influencer space. Do you already have a phonebook full of the biggest influencers and agencies? We want someone who already has the local connections to close a new deal.
- Someone who works good under pressure and is able to hit targets. Influencers can be a temperamental and often unreliable sort. Being organised enough to ensure we have a stable amount of campaigns is one of the fundamental requirements of the position.
- A team player. At Crowd Media you will find yourself having to work with a wide range of people from many different cultures. We want someone who recognises that most challenges at work stem from people doing what they think is best for the business.
If I’m hired what will I be doing?
- Working on the optimisation of the influencer marketing strategy for the English speaking markets. The primary focus here will be having consistent campaigns running for our service called “Bongo” http://www.askbongo.com.
- Managing influencer marketing campaigns from the beginning of the process to the end.
- You will be working in our Amsterdam office overlooking the harbour, with a team of 75+ social media marketers made up of 35+ different nationalities.
- You will also work closely with our Digital Marketing team to gain an understanding of the process behind how we create and execute campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube and Snapchat.
How do I get hired?
- Bachelor Degree or at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Influencer marketing experience is a huge bonus, although not a necessity if you’re the right candidate
- Have a complete understanding of young adult market - keeping up to the play with music, online trends, celebrities, gossip and any other relevant information.
- Must be an EU resident or hold a valid work permit and visa for Schengen.
- Completely comfortable in communicating in English across all mediums.
- Be able to work in a fast paced, result driven environment that still has a strong start-up culture. This is not a 9-5 job!
Who is Crowd Media?
Crowd Media Holdings Limited (ASX:CM8 & FWB:CM3) is a global media and marketing company. Crowd Media has two divisions: a mobile division which produces content including apps, games, music and games, and a digital marketing division which works with brands and digital influencers to deliver branded content to the massive and fast-growing millennial and Generation Z markets.
The divison where you'll be joining generates over AUS$20 million in revenue annually. The core driver of this revenue is our PSMS products, although we are expanding into advertising for third parties. We are active in 55+ countries and in 30+ languages. Our primary focus is marketing directed at Millennials and Generation Z. We reach this audience through running Direct Media adverts across all social media platforms, as well as through executing over 250 Influencer campaigns a month.
What is the recruiting process?
- Apply for job!
- Introductory call with a member of HR
- The first interview will be with one of our senior team members and/or managers (these are the people that you would work alongside in your new position)
- Complete a personality test and a homework assignment about influencer marketing
- The second interview will be with a different senior team member and/or managers
- Internal discussion with the management team members
- Opportunities to grow within our new influencer division and market place
- Relocation support in case you wouldn't be located in The Netherlands yet
- Flexibility to travel for work if required (to English speaking markets (mainly UK) for example as that would be your initial focus)
- Lunch paid for by company
- International & highly innovative team
- Spontaneous and organized company events, team buildings and Friday afternoon drinks
- More info on team culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA2VHI4XMS8
- For more benefits, check out our website: https://crowdmobile.com/careers/