Looking for an experienced and high-energy Account Manager. The primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales by bringing in revenue, up-selling the services of CROWD. agency, and implementing global sales plans, and supervising the global sales team.
As a key member of the CROWD. division, the Account Manager will assume a tactical growth role, building up the client portfolio and revenue. CROWD. is a division of Crowd Media, an ASX-listed mobile entertainment company that has worked with over 10,000 influencers over the last few years and currently executes 250+ campaigns per month across 30 different languages. The agency division is a globally operating Influencer Marketing agency utilizing internal data-driven insights and expert industry knowledge to deliver digital strategies through social storytelling and experiential concepts for brands to reach their performance objectives and awareness successfully.
- Bring in and drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the team’s ambitious growth.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, UK Network
- 3+ years of client-side agency sales experience dealing with brands and agencies
- 3+ years of experience dealing with digital influencers
- Solid understanding of the fundamental drivers to agency success
- Strong creative flair and a solid understanding of key influencer marketing platforms and networks in order to come up with compelling, unique and profitable solutions for clients
- B2B experience, identifying, negotiating and closing leads and then managing the relationship to continuously introduce new initiatives to drive revenues
- Target and result orientated – extensive sales experience essential
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills at all organisational levels
- A strong network of brands and agency contacts a plus
- Highly organized and able to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details, data, information and activities
- Relationship Builder: establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organisation
- Open mindedness to change and the fact that we are a new, fast paced, dynamic division – things will constantly be evolving for the better of the organization
- Available for frequent travel
- Fluent English essential, second/third language a plus
- Opportunities to grow within our new influencer marketing division
- Relocation support in case you wouldn't be located in The Netherlands yet, however, we are also flexible for you to stay in your own country and work from there - whatever gets you goin'!
- Business travels, conferences, networking events are a must!
- International & highly innovative team
- In case you chose to be with us in Amsterdam: Lunch paid by the company, spontaneous and planned company events, team buildings and Friday afternoon drinks
- More info on team culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA2VHI4XMS8
- For more benefits, check out our website: https://crowdmobile.com/careers/