We are looking for an eager and experienced Accountant who wants to dive straight into our finance team to help keep us be on top of our game. By joining Crowd Media, you will gain strong and diverse experience together with our full support and encouragement.
We thrive on fresh and innovative ideas…we love what we do and so should you!
Targeted start date of this position is 1st June 2019.
Day-to-Day Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support accounts payable
- Prepare and authorize payments from several bank accounts for the Australian and Dutch entities
- Review and approve invoices, expense forms, credit card statements
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Assist in the end-to-end AR and collections process for all entities
- Review and enter aggregator/gateway payout/revenue reports in Xero
- Reconciling payments from aggregators / gateways
- Issue / send sales invoices according to IO for Crowd Media and enter them in Xero
- Assist with month-end close procedures within deadlines
- Prepare and post revenue accruals
- Prepare, post, and reconcile expense accruals and prepayments
- Reconcile IC loans
- Streamline processes for the AU and NL reporting entities
- Maintain and ensure compliance with finance and administration
- Ad hoc finance and administration tasks as required
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting or finance or related field
- Working towards qualification CIMA, ACCA or other is an advantage
- at least 2 years of experience in a similar position; this would ideally be your second/third step
- International exposure and adaptability
Because we believe that successful people shine at its best when they have a good a good work/life balance, here at CROWD. we work hard and play hard!
- At Crowd, you’ll be part of our young, creative, dynamic and international team made up of 30+ different nationalities
- Opportunities to grow within our finance division
- Work in the centre of Amsterdam in an inspiring office with the best view
- Lunch paid by the company
- Massage chair, bootcamp sessions, meditation and weekly mindfulness training in our office!
- Spontaneous and planned company events, team buildings and Friday afternoon drinks!
- More info on team culture here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA2VHI4XMS8
- For more benefits, check out our website: https://crowdmobile.com/careers/