Crowd Media Holdings Limited is an ASX listed (ASX:CM8) global mobile entertainment and social media marketing company.
Crowd Media’s business consists of a global influencer marketing agency delivering digital strategies and execution of social media campaigns, as well as mobile entertainment division, connecting those seeking answers with qualified experts through a premium SMS service and delivering mobile content including games, apps, music, and video. All the company’s divisions are underpinned by its mobile payments and distribution network.
Our Finance team is changing, and we need your help! We are looking for an eager and experienced accountant who wants to dive straight into our finance team to help keep us on top of our game. By joining Crowd Media, you will gain strong and diverse experience together with our full support and encouragement.
We thrive on fresh and innovative ideas…we love what we do and so should you!
Day-to-Day Tasks and Responsibilities
- Support accounts payable
- Prepare payments from several bank accounts for the Australian and Dutch entities
- Review invoices, expense forms and credit card statements
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Assist in the end-to-end AR and collections process for all entities
- Review and enter aggregator/gateway payout/revenue reports in accounting system
- Reconciling payments from aggregators / gateways
- Issue / send sales invoices according to IO for Crowd Media and enter them in accounting system
- Assist in month-end close procedures within deadlines
- Prepare and post revenue accruals
- Prepare, post, and reconcile expense accruals and prepayments
- Reconcile IC loans
- Streamline processes for the AU and NL reporting entities
- Maintain and ensure compliance with finance and administration
- Ad hoc finance and administration tasks as required
- Bachelor or master’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- Working towards qualification CIMA, ACCA or similar is an advantage
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position
- Highly organized and able to work within tight deadlines
- International exposure and adaptability
- Fluent in English
Because we believe that successful people shine at its best when they have a good work/life balance, here at Crowd Media we work hard and play hard!
We offer you:
- To be part of our young, creative, dynamic and international organization made up of 30+ different nationalities
- Lots of opportunities to grow
- Competitive salary
- Relocation support in case you are not located in The Netherlands yet
- Lunch paid by the company
- Free bootcamp sessions, meditation, massage chair
- Spontaneous and planned company events, team buildings and Friday afternoon drinks!